As you travel the Okitama region this winter, try out some digital stamp collecting fun for a chance to win some local specialty goods in a lucky draw!
Event period: 9th December 2023 ~ 29th February 2024 (Thursday)
How to Participate
1. Use the LINE app to add the Yamagata Okitama Tourism Association account as a friend
2. Open the tourism association account’s menu and click on Stamp Rally (スタンプラリー).
3. Scan the QR codes at the applicable tourism spots
4. After the event period has ended, you will receive a LINE message with instructions on how to register for the lucky draw depending on the number of stamps you have collected. Fill in required fields in the registration form and the survey to register.
* Blocking the Yamagata Okitama Tourism Association account will prevent you from receiving the messages
* Messages are sent in Japanese
Completion Prize (10 stamps)
Meal vouchers for restaurants in the Okitama region worth 5,000 yen – 10 winners
Okitama Prize/Kaminoyama Prize (4 stamps)
Okitama or Kaminoyama specialty goods worth 2,000 yen – 20 winners
Those who didn’t win the Completion Prize will also be included in the pool for these prizes!
Stamp Rally Venues
1. Michi no eki Yonezawa
2. Michi no eki Tazawa nagomi no sato
3. Michi no eki Kawa no minato Nagai
4. icho café
5. Michi no eki Takahata Mahoroba station
6. Kawanishi Mori no Marche
7. Michi no eki Shiroi Mori Oguni – Bunachaya
8. Michi no eki Shiratakayana Park Mogami River Ayutopia
9. Michi no eki Iide Mezami no sato Tourism Center
10. Kaminoyama Onsen Tourism Information Center
For more details, please check the Yamagata Warm and Cozy Winter Campaign page
Yamagata Warm and Cozy Winter Campaign Organisation Committee (Okitama Regional Office Tourism Promotion Office)